Hey Guys, Wassup. Are you guys looking for the best animation software, then you’re in the right place. In this article, I will be introducing you to the best 5 paid and free animation software. Ranging from the level for beginners to professional. If you’re a newbie to the animation field then I would suggest you use free software and use premium use a premium one after that. Free animation software will not much efficient as premium ones.
Best Free Animation Softwares
Here is the list of animation software that is available for free.
1. Synfig Studio
Synfig Studio is an open source 2d animation software that supports on Mac, Windows, and Linux. This software has amazing features like
- Bone System which allows you to create an animation using bitmap images and vector artworks
- It also has a fully featured audio editor which allows you to sync your animation with any sound and more.
Blender is a powerful and professional open source 3d animation software which works on Mac, Windows, Steam, and Linux. This software includes features like:
- It offers you the best VFX and animation feature than any free software.
- You can create renders very easily with this software.
- This software comes with powerful stimulation tools and it is very easy to Create curves, Sculpting, and retopology and more.
KeyShot is a smooth and user-friendly 3d animation and rendering software. It is very easy to create models in this software. This software offers features like:
- It supports 2d animation as well as 3d animation.
- This software allows you dynamic texture mapping that creates a real-world effect on the landscape.
- it comes with a 3d camera control that gives the effect of real-world camera control.
- This software also supports VR and more.
Pencil2D is one of the simplest 2d hand-drawn animation software which supports on Windows, Linux, and Mac. Commands and interface are so simple that even a beginner can understand it very well. This software also comes with features like:
- It has the ability to switch easily between raster and vector files.
- User-friendly interface and more.
PowToon is a free animation software intended to make short video presentations. This software comes with templates which are fully customizable. This software includes features like:
- Choice aspect ratio and size.
- Users can upload their own content.
- Standard video resolution and more.
Best Paid Animation Softwares
This list includes the best paid professional animation software
Maya is one of the best professional 3d animation software available up-to this date. So If you wish to create 3d-sense, games, movies then Maya will be the best choice for it. The features include:
- Complex technical effect.
- And have a High-level animation effect.
- High performance.
- High fidelity environment.
- And also has Perfect accuracy and control.
- Best animation edits and more.
Because of all these features, Maya Becomes the best animation software.
2. Adobe After Effects
Adobe after effects is an animation and creative compositive software designed for animation, designers, motion graphics, Visual effects for films. And Adobe after effects is the best place to study animation and become a professional. So the features include:
- Because you can download import templates it easy to create projects using other work.
- And immersive virtual reality effects.
- Motion Graphics templates.
- Enhance 3d pipeline.
- Data-driven animations and more.
3. Cinema 4D
Cinema 4D is a faster 3d animation tool than Maya it offers a gentle curve for learning but not much efficient as Maya. This software is mainly used in the advertisement, motion graphic, and in television.
- Develop concepts without modeling.
- And it contains a library of present scenes, materials, and objects.
- Customizable huge range of assets and more.
4. Adobe Animate
Adobe Animate is the new version of Adobe Flash developed by Adobe Systems. This animate is used to design vector graphics, animations for television programs and etc. This software has many cool features including:
- So this app software allows you to easily stimulate your camera’s movement giving your animation a more realistic view.
- And also allow you to create custom vector brushes.
- Audio syncing and more.
Mixamo 3d animation software has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create, organize your assets. And this is mainly used in 3D animated characters movement, 3D modeling, and 3D animation. So the features include:
- Fully customizable animation pack.
- Fast and accurate search function.
- Because of User-Friendly interface, it is very easy to use and more.
Also, read the article:- 10 Best Apps for Your Rooted Android Phones