Is it possible to run an APK online with the help of a browser? The answer is Yes. Technology is growing very fast and it helped us to make it possible to use apps developed for mobiles to use in computers with the help of an emulator. Thanks to many developers that now we are able to run mobile apps using online emulators. So, without getting any delay let us get started.
What Is An Android Emulator
For those who don’t know what is an android emulator let me explain it for you. Android emulators are the software that is developed to allow users to run android apps on pc.
Difference Between Online and Offline Android Emulators
Online android emulators, is a simplified form of an offline emulator. Unlike the offline emulators, you don’t need to download or install it in order to use it. With the help of online emulators, you can just run the apk in your browsers.
5 Best Online Android Emulators:
Here is the list of 5 Best Online Android Emulators with installation guide.
Appetize is an online web-based emulator which runs both iOS and Android. The users have the choice to choose between Android and iOS. And it very popular because it is very powerful and easy to use.
How To Use Appetize
- Go to the official site of Appetize by Clicking Here.
- Now click on the signup button and create an account.
- After you have created the account, you will be signed in as a trial subscriber.
- Go to upload tab and click the select file button. Now upload the apk file you want to install.
- Once the upload is finished click on the view button. Vola now that will launch the app.
2. Browser Stack
BrowserStack is a cloud web and mobile testing platform that allows the users to run live mobiles apps on it.
How To Use Browser Stack
- Go to the official site of Browser Stacks by Clicking Here.
- Now create an account and sign in.
- Click on app live and select upload from computer.
- Select the apk which you need to install.
- After the upload has completed your app will be ready to run.
3. Test Object
TestObject is a cloud-hosted service that allows users to run apps that are developed for Ios and Android.
How To Use Test Object
- Click Here to Visit the official page of the test object.
- Now, create an account and sign up.
- Click on the new app button and choose your platform (Android/iOS).
- Now, click on the upload button and select the app which you need to install.
- So once the upload is the complete name the app and hit the save button.
- From the app dashboard click live testing and choose the device want. Boom, that’s it now the app will be launched.
4. Chrome Extention
Rather than using any website to run apk file, you can make your google chrome as an android emulator by just installing an extension and it is so simple too.
How To Run Apk on Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now Click Here to navigate to the android emulator extension page.
- And now click add to chrome button to install the extension.
- After the installation is complete click on the Apk online extension which is located in the top bar of your chrome.
- Select “Set User-id” and enter a username for your account.
- Now, again tap on the extension and select the app manager.
- Click on the upload button and select the apk you want to install.
- After the upload is complete click on run to run the app.
5. Run That App
Run that App is a web with simple but so powerful coding that allows users to run android apps. And no sign up is required.
Also Read:- Reasons Why Not To Use Skype
How To Use Run That App
- Click here to visit Run That App Oficial Page.
- So now, click on upload and you will redirect another page where you need upload the apk.
- Now click start to run the app.
Also Read:- 10 Best Apps for Your Rooted Android Phones
This is the list 5 best online android emulators and how to use them. Hope this helped and if you have any doubt or facing any problems don’t be shy to comment it I am always happy to help you.