Are you a die-hard PewDiePie fan? And Desperately want to play Minecraft since he started to stream on Minecraft? But, you don’t have enough money to buy the game? Then you’re in the right place. Today in this post I will be showing you guy’s How To Download And Install Minecraft On PC/MAC For Free. This will be a private server because in order to play in the original server you needed to buy the game. Even though it is a private server the gaming experience will be the same as the original one. For your easiness to understanding lets divide this tutorial into two sections: How to download and How to install. So without getting any delay lets get started.
Disclaimer: This private server is not owned or run by me.
Benefits Of Using Private Server:
- You will be able to use skins.
- You will be able to install mods.
- Smooth gameplay.
How To Download
We will be using an application named Tlauncher to download and install the Minecraft.
Downloading the Tlauncher
- Click here to visit the official site of Tlauncher.
- Click on the download button and choose your platform.
- Before you install the Tlauncher you should download and install Java. Click here to download.
How To Instal
So let’s get into the installation section
- First, you should install the java which I have provided in the above link.
- Now, double click on the Tlauncher file to start the installation.
- After the installation is complete open the Tlauncher.
- And now click on the signup button and create an account.
- After you create the account go to Tlauncher and give tick mark on the accounts
- Now an account settings box appears where you should enter your account email and password which you used to signup.
- Next, select a version which shows with Tlaunchers icon(TL).
- Now its all set and your ready to go just click enter the game to start the game.
Tlauncher offers you a plethora of features and the ability to change your character’s skin is one of them. Follow the steps below to change the skin of your character.
- First, you should download the skin. Click here to visit the website where I used to download skins.
- After you have downloaded the skin open the Tlauncher official webpage https://tlauncher.org/en/ and login to your account.
- Now click the select file and upload the skin you have downloaded. Ta-Da next you when open the Minecraft your character will be the skin you have uploaded. Make you’re playing the version with the Icon of Tlauncher.
Also Read:-How To Reduce PUBG Mobile Ping/Lag