Hey wassup guys, today on this article I will be showing you how to install instaprefs. One of the best tools used to unlock some of the cool features on Instagram for rooted users. So without any delay lets get it up and running.
What Is Instaprefs
For those who don’t know what is an intaprefs let me explain it for you. Instaprefs is an Xposed module with the purpose of extending and adding features for the Instagram app. In simple words, instaprefs is a utility tool that allows the user to add some cool features to their Instagram app. And it makes using Instagram a lot easier.
Features Offered By Instaprefs
Instaprefs offers tons of cool features like:
- Saving of high-quality Posts, Stories, DMs, Live Videos, Profile Pictures
- Story saving
- DM saving
- Profile picture saving
- Stealth Story/DM viewing
- Unlimited Story/DM viewing
- Post Notification saving (full-sized: image, video, carousel)
- Unlimited DM viewing for self-destroying images
- Zoom for Posts, Stories, DMs, Live videos, Profile Pictures
- Typing, camera opened and replay notification removal
- Media controls for video
- A private indicator on Posts and Profiles
- Follow indicator on Posts and Profiles
- Story and Feed ads are blocked
- Copy comments
- Increased quality for sent images
- And a lot more.
Also Read:- Top 5 Best Instagram Mods
How To Install Instaprefs
First, in order to install instaprefs, you first need to install the Xposed framework on your device. Here is how to install it:-How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Pie 9.0.
- Once you had installed Xposed successful follow the steps given below:
- Download the instaprefs apk by clicking here.
- Once you have successfully downloaded apk install it in you’re device.
- When the installation is completed open Xposed.
- Now go to the module tab which comes under the three lines on the top left corner.
- Give tickmark to instaprefs which appears on that list to activate the module,
- Last and final reboot you’re device. Wola! now you have successfully activated the module. Now just open the Instagram to see the new features.