Howdy were you a previous user of Xposed but sad that you could not use Xposed from the day you have upgraded into Android pie? then you’re in the right place. Today in this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the Xposed framework on the android pie os. So without wasting any time lets jump into it.
Also Read:- How To Install Instaprefs
What Is An Xposed
For those who don’t know what is an Xposed let me explain it for you. Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs.a And this module has the capability to work for different versions and even ROMs without making changes to its rom. All the changes made are stored in the memory. So it doesn’t affect the system and you can undo all the changes you have made whenever you want. Xposed is widely used by most of the super users and one’s who love to customize their device. And Xposed offers a plethora of features to its user. If you’re among the one who loves to customize their device then I highly recommend to use it.
How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Pie 9.0
In order to install the Xposed framework in you’re device you must have magisk installed. I have written in this article how to install magisk on you’re device.
- First, you have to download and install Riru Core on your phone. By flashing it through magisk, you can either download it from the above link or search for it in the module tab in magisk.
- After that, download EdXposed and install it. By flashing it through magisk, you can either download it from the above link or search for it in the module tab in magisk.
- Once it is complete, reboot your device.
- Now download and install Xposed Installer APK from the link provided.
- Boom! that’s it now you have successfully installed Xposed on your android device.