Hey Wassup guys, today on this article I will be showing you how to change or Customize the status bar of your android device with simple steps. There are many articles out there related to How To Customizing status. But most of them need root privilege. The method which I am going to show you doesn’t require any root privilege. And you will be able to customize your status according to your wish.
How It’s Done
So, we will be using an app. And there are a plethora of apps that are out there for this purpose and the one which I will be using is Super Status Bar. This app is way better than other apps available and I recommend you use it.
About Super Status Bar
Super Status Bar adds useful tweaks to your status bars such as gestures, notification previews, and quick brightness & volume control.
Everything about the app and its tweaks is fully customizable, making it easy to change things to the way that you like. Apply styles such as iOS 13 status bar, MIUI 11 and Android Q.
Its Features Includes:
STATUS BAR BRIGHTNESS & VOLUME
– Easily change brightness and volume just by swiping along the status bar
– Includes: Brightness control as well as music/media, ring, notification, voice call, and alarm volumes
– Able to automatically detect the type of sound playing. If you’re listening to music, swiping along the status bar will change your music volume
STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION TICKER TEXT
– Bring back the unobtrusive status bar notification ticker text
– When a new notification arrives, it will display along your status bar
– The style can be fully customized to you’re liking
– Replaces your heads up notifications you enable it
– You can use simple gestures in the status bar to perform custom actions
– Including tap, double-tap, long press and swipe left/right
– Double-tap to sleep (turn off-screen)
– Flashlight / Torch
– Toggle rotation
– Open apps
– Open app shortcuts
– Power off menu
– Back / Home / Recents
– Go to previous/next app
– Set brightness (when tapping)
– Expand notifications
– Expand quick settings
– Split screen
– Change the style of the status bar icons to iOS 13, MIUI 11 or Android Q (more coming soon!)
– Hide status bar icons you don’t want to see
– Change the color of icons and the status bar background
STATUS BAR MODS
– Vibrate when tapping quick settings
– Display your current battery level as a small bar along the status bar
– Animates when charging
– Fully customizable with colors and positioning
Step 1: Download And Install Super Status Bar
Step 2: Granting Permission
When opening the app it will ask you for some permission, you should grant it inorder the app to work.
Step 3: Customize
Wola! After you have granted permission everything is set. Now all you have to do is to customize the status bar according to you’re will.